Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots of ‘Crittall’ products available- see our other listings.
Original Crittall Steel Back Door in White, bespoke made to a very high quality.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Crittall are still manufacturing windows and doors to this day. To order this item bespoke-direct you would be spending around £4,126 – see a quotation in photos for a similar size set (this price would not include glazing).
We can sand-blast and respray these items to any colour for an additional £395 – please contact us for more information. We would be required to remove the existing glazing in order to do this, and the replacement glass would cost a further £350 for Double Glazing, or £150 for Single Glazing.
Double Glazing would be of the highest quality: Pilkington KS energy efficiency, Low E, Toughened, Argon Gas filled with a U-value of 1.2 or less.
Single Glazing would also be Toughened, high quality glass.
Please note: we are not able to fit the replacement glass, so this would need to be done by your fitter or a glazier.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- Multipoint locking system made by ‘Union’.
- There is no key with this item.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original single glazed.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3CR2-27-2-1 (Unit 11 I15) (JVN)