Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots of ‘Crittall’ products available- see our other listings.
Please note: The dimensions in the table opposite are for the French doors only, not for the top-light. Top-light dimensions are given separately on the bottom of this listing.
‘Crittall’ are the world’s leading supplier of steel doors & windows.
Their legacy shaping and influencing design can be seen worldwide for over the last 170 years.
They are at the for forefront of innovation, using cutting-edge design and precision machining to craft and hand-finish, unique, beautiful doors & windows which last a lifetime.’
Traditional Steel Crittall French Doors, dating back to around 100 years old.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
With this product we can offer a professional sand-blasting and re-painting service for an extra £600 inc VAT.
See bottom of listing for more details.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint chips in a few areas, however this is normal with older doors that are steel.
- External escutcheon plate painted shut, but nothing a sand-down and re-paint wouldn’t fix.
- 3 bolts and part of an internal lock comes separately with the item, which would need to be installed by your fitter.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- One bolt is missing, but additional internal locks are in place to provide security.
- Multi-point locking system.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Comes with a separate top-light/window.
- The top-light dimensions are:- Width: 114.3 cm, Height: 28.6 cm, Depth: 2.8 cm.
- Glazing is original single glazed and clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- As mentioned above, we offer a fully refurbishing and re-painting service on this product, in your choice of colour.
- This would cost a total of £600 including VAT.
- The putty, glazing & furniture is hand removed by ourselves and the product delivered to a highly rated, local sand blasting company.
- See 4th example photo of a set we had re-sprayed in black. We have lots more photos on request or a more in depth specification of the coating if required.
- Please note the glazing can’t be saved when the doors are stripped, so this would need to be replaced. This would also need to be putty filled and installed by your fitter.
We can order new glazing in at the costs below:
- Single glazed (toughened) units: £350 total including VAT.
- Double glazed 14 mm (Toughened, Argon Gas, Pilkington KS, Low E) units: £650 total including VAT.
We can order any type of glazing at an extra cost: Laminated, Tinted, Leaded, Frosted etc.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Solid Brass and the hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3ME8-2-5-1 (Unit 11 M23) (JVN)