Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots of ‘Crittall’ products available- see our other listings.
‘Crittall’ are the world’s leading supplier of steel doors & windows.
Their legacy shaping and influencing design can be seen worldwide for over the last 170 years.
They are at the for forefront of innovation, using cutting-edge design and precision machining to craft and hand-finish, unique, beautiful doors & windows which last a lifetime.’
Traditional Steel Crittall French Doors, dating back to around 100 years old.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
To order these new direct you would be looking at over £7,000 including VAT- see quotation for just a French door without sidelights on the invoice.
This price does not even include glazing.With this product we can offer a professional sand-blasting and re-painting service for an additional £700.
See bottom of listing for more details.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Paint chips in a few areas, however this is normal with older doors that are steel.
- Light cracks and chips on the putty on few spots, may have to re-apply.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Union’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Union’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Although the door is presently not attached to the frame, all the necessary parts are included, making installation by a skilled installer simple.
- The top-light /window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 205.9cm.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 51.3cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 99.9cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 151.2cm.
- Glazing is original- single glazed and clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- As mentioned above, we offer a fully refurbishing and re-painting service on this product, in your choice of colour.
- The putty, glazing & furniture is hand removed by ourselves and the product delivered to a highly rated, local sand blasting company.
- This would cost a total of £700 including VAT.
- See 4th example photo of a set we had re-sprayed in black. We have lots more photos on request or a more in depth specification of the coating if required.
- Please note the glazing can’t be saved when the doors are stripped, so this would need to be replaced. This would also need to be putty filled and installed by your fitter.
- The price does not include new glazing but we can order this in at a cost of approximately:
- Single glazed (toughened) units: £395 total including VAT.
- Double glazed 14mm (Toughened, Argon Gas, Pilkington KS, Low E) units: £845 total including VAT.
- We can order any type of glazing at an extra cost: Laminated, Tinted, Leaded, Frosted etc.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass and the hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3BS15-26-5-1 (Unit 11 B19, Doors O41) (JVN)