Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber French Doors.
We have matching windows available for these doors, however they are rotted and so are on our Free section. Search the reference number (148523) into our search bar to find them.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Beading is rotten on both doors, there is also rot on the bottom of both doors approximately 3.5 cm deep (see photos). This can be treated by a competent carpenter.
- The paint is chipped slightly by the handle and there are a few light marks on the door however this is purely cosmetic and does not affect the operation in any way.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown.
- The handles and hinges are Black wrought iron.
Ref No. 3AL3-8-11-3 (Unit 11 R4) (AW)