Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Composite Front Door, bespoke made to the highest quality by Permadoor.
Produced on the 04/02/2020 (see photos), and offers some of the latest security systems & energy efficiency ratings on the market.
Permadoor is the original manufacturer of specialist composite doors in the UK. Permadoor has over 25 years’ experience in the affordable homes, new build and social housing markets and is the UK’s number one supplier to the social housing sector. Permadoor’s extensive experience includes working with local authorities, housing association registered providers and contractors on refurbishment and new build projects across the UK.
Would cost around £1,800.00 if you were to order new direct.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- The internal letter box cover is slightly rusted and could be easily touched up or changed for a low expense. You could also remove this but would leave two holes you would then need to fill.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2CF42-12-12-1 (Unit 1 CT33 TG NH)