Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in woodgrain Brown (Rosewood), bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Profile 22’.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Faint mark on the side of the door (see last photo) which could be easily touched up.
- One section of beading is missing which can be ordered online for a low expense – the type/brand of beading is Profile 22 optima QS50 x 2 meters.
- 7 point ‘Ingenious’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £160 total inc VAT, this will take 7 days to be delivered to us.
Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:Width: 55.6cm, Height: 180.5cm (x1 pane). (LH).
- The colour externally is woodgrain Brown (Rosewood) and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Silver and the hinges are White.
Ref No. 2WV13-18-10-72 (Unit 1 BT21 TG NH)