Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Bi-folding Doors bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Rehau’.
The bi-folds would cost around £4,000 and the electric blinds with tinted glass another £3,000, so your looking at around £7,000 here direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent clean condition both sides.
- 4 of the 5 electronic blinds are working – door 2 from the left hand side (when viewing outside) doesn’t seem work, an electrician maybe able to fix, or you could just order a new pane from ‘Morley Blinds’. There is no electric box with these bi-folds, we had 3 sets of these originally and only one electrical box as shown in the photos. If you wanted to replace all the glass units, we can order this in at a cost of £590 total including VAT- high spec glass.
- 7 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 5 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Clipped together when stacked, to stop any movement.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally is Golden Oak Affect and internally is Matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Brown.
Ref No. 2SO31-22-8-3 (Unit 11 Frame A22, Doors V10/11 NH)