Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality UPVC/PVCU Casement Window, bespoke made to the highest quality by The Residence Collection- R9.
Would cost around £500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Residence 9 is proud to be designed and made in the UK. It was created with the enduring designs of British architecture in mind and has many bespoke options that can satisfy a range of homes, from the grandeur of stately homes to the solid good looks of Georgian and Victorian properties, right through to present-day abodes. You’ll immediately notice the benefits of the thermally efficient 9 chamber design and modern glazing, whilst retaining the character of your home, thanks to it being traditionally transformed by Residence 9.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Comes with a sill, but no sill end caps.
- High quality 4 point ‘Elite’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £20 total inc VAT, this will take 7 days to be delivered to us.
Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argos Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 42.1cm, Height: 63.2cm x1 pane (Checked LH)
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2LE12-30-9-40 (Unit 3 space 16 TG) (JVN) t