Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Aluminium French Doors, bespoke made by ‘Reynaers’.
These are Heritage style doors, designed to faithfully replicate the traditional appearance of Steel French Doors, but with the energy efficiency and security of modern doors.
Would cost around £5,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
As a leading specialist in the supply of aluminium windows and door systems, Reynaers high performance, expertly engineered solutions have been transforming living spaces for more than 50 years. Reynaers’s products also provide excellent thermal and weather performance, noise reduction and high levels of security, including the “Secured by Design” accreditation.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Light marks and minute paint chips on the door on few spots, but are hardly noticeable (see photos) – can easily be touched up.
- Georgian bars on both sides of the glazing are missing – can be sourced locally or online at a low expense.
- Three tapping screws are missing (for hanging the doors), however, can be purchased online.
- Handles and rubber gasket seal for glazing comes separately.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- The doors are presently not attached to the frame, however, can easily be done by your fitter.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Black, with a matching frame either side.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3BN2-22-6-1 (Unit 11 Frame A9, Doors P27) (JVN)