Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Box Sash Window in woodgrain White, bespoke made to the highest quality by Roseview.
Would cost around £750.00 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Roseview Windows is the UK’s leading UPVC sash window manufacturer. Their knowledge and experience when it comes to vertical sliders is – quite simply – unparalleled. So whether you’re an installer, builder, architect, specifier or homeowner, when it comes to sash windows you’re in the right place.
This is a Roseview window with a high quality Rehau frame.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- The mechanism operates via springs.
- Both window sections slide up/down and tilt inwardly (see photos).
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with white warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome.
Ref No. 2AL3-06-12-4 (Unit 1 AT27) (DO)