Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Solid Oak door bespoke made to the highest quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to have bespoke made today.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There are some slight scratches to the top of the internal door, these could be repaired/ sanded down – please see last photo.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Hinges are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multipoint point ‘ERA’ and ‘YALE’ locking system making it very secure but neither have a key so would be need to be changed.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Solid oak throughout and has only ever been varnished, so the original woodgrain still shows.
- Has chrome furniture.
Ref No. 3WD4-02-2-2 (Unit 2 TG AG)