1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Solid Oak, Front Door. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Has traditional panels with studs, giving an authentic antique look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Split on the side of the frame can be fixed by your carpenter see in photos.
- Cut near the top of the door this can be filled and touched up please see in last photo.
- Knocker and handle is rusty and can be rectified with metal polish to give a better finish.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- This item has additional internal bolt locks.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- This can be modified to open the other way.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished showing the natural woodgrain
- Has Solid Brass hinges and the handles are made of wrought iron.
Ref No. 3SM4-19-9-6 (Unit 11 P19 NH AW )