Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Some weathering to the external side, as you would expect to see on a pre-owned wooden door.
- Screw holes on the interior side (see photos) – these could be easily filled.
- Chip in the bottom corner of the interior side (see photos) – this will not be prominent when the door is installed, and could be easily touched up and made less visible.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- One of the three hinges (see photos) which can be purchased online at a small expense.
- Multipoint point ‘Chubb’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- The colour externally and internally is Natural Brown.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-26 (Unit 11 TG RACK JH)