Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Solidor’.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Born in 2004, Solidor has firmly established itself as the nation’s favourite manufacturer and supplier of composite doors. Solidor range of composite doors are widely admired for their stunning design, and unparalleled security. No other composite door even comes close to competing with Solidor in terms of sophistication and performance.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Light marks in places on the frame by the handle locking plates as well as other areas – these can be touched up. Most are very small and hardly noticeable.
- Small cuts in the q-lon this can be replaced for a low expense.
- The white trim to hide the join of the sidelight is also cracked in places so you could purchase a new one at a low expense if needed.
- Missing rain sill end caps.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Has a high security Anti-Snap barrel and comes with 6 ‘Ultion’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
Sidelight / Window
- There is one sidelight of width 51.3cm which can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 85.4cm.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Anthracite Grey and internally is Matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-14-3-4 (Unit 11 M26 NH)