Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
The door thickness is 4.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light marks in places.
- Screw holes from previous furniture please see last photos.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Missing locking plates.
- Multipoint point ‘Chubb’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Union’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed with stained glass and we believe this to be original.
- Has leaded Bars stuck externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Varnished.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3GU6-28-3-2 (Unit 1 DT5 TG NH)