Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Crittall-Style Steel Fixed Window, removed from a Central London office due to refurbishment.
We are not sure if these are genuine Crittall windows, but they are extremely well-made and very heavy, as they are made of solid steel.
We feel the quality of these windows is actually better than that of the original Crittall company themselves.
Would cost thousands each if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Paint chips in few places, however, these could be easily touched up or repainted.
- Window is fixed and does not open.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey. However, this item could be easily repainted to any colour.
Ref No. 3W1F-02-5-10 (Unit 11 O34) (JVN)