Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Aluminium Bi-folding Doors bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Sunflex’.
These would be suitable for an outer house building as these would not pass building regulation standards to date due to the thermal structure of the doors. They are double glazed with weather gaskets.
Would cost around £3,600.00 if you were to order new direct.
Sunflex has over 20 years’ experience as a bifold and sliding door manufacturer. Sunflex products are renowned for their performance, aesthetic appeal and security, and they carry a range of prestigious accreditations and awards, cementing SUNFLEX UK as one of the most experienced bifold door manufacturers anywhere in the world.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Handles are metal and so could easily be hidden with some touch up paint or replaced.
- The bottom roller hinge has been replaced with a black hinge so this will need to be sprayed white if you wanted it to match.
- Screw holes on main door these can be filled.
- Scratch marks on the clip that holds the door open.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- There are no keys with this door as they are keyless and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Internally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Clipped together when stacked, to stop any movement.
- There are no exterior handles, so they can only be opened/ locked from the inside- this offers higher security and gives a more aesthetically pleasing appearance externally.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 18mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is gloss White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 1PE28-15-9-1 (Unit 11 Z27/28)(DO)