Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality UPVC/PVCU French Doors, made by ‘Synseal’.
Synseal leads the UK in quality of products and service and has been doing so for the last 40 years. Experts in selecting the very best raw material and extrusion techniques, the products will last a lifetime with minimal maintenance.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Light marks on the frame and door externally, however these are hardly noticeable and could be hidden with a touched up pen if desired.
- Light scratch marks on the glass panes.
- 5 screw holes on the frame externally, however these could be filled easily or covered with a strip of trim.
- Paint flakes and light marks on the hinges.
- Small crack on a toplight beading on it’s corner, this is only cosmetic and doesn’t effect the seal or the security of the glass.
- Missing Sill end caps and 1 top end cap and 1 bottom end cap of a hinge.
- High quality 5 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 6 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- The toplight/window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 206.3cm.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2M28-31-10-1 (Unit 11 L25) (JVN) t