Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
UPVC Casement Window bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Synseal’.
Would cost around £650 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Synseal leads the UK in quality of products and service and has been doing so for the last 40 years. Experts in selecting the very best raw material and extrusion techniques, the products will last a lifetime with minimal maintenance.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- Slight discolouration around the frame. This is purely cosmetic and has not effected the quality of the uPVC in any way.
- Small scratch on the side of the frame (see last photo) which could be easily touched up.
- There is condensation occurring inside one of the glazing units – we can order a replacement pane for £80.00 total including VAT.
- Sill End Cap and one Sash end cap missing however these can both be purchased online at a low expense.
- 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass you would need to replace the glazing entirely – please contact us for a quote.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are: Width: 83cm, Height: 62.6cm x 1 pane(s) (Checked LH).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Gold Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3CV8-11-1-8 (Unit 1 AT11 TG NH)