Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please Note: This item was originally intended to be one half of a French door set. However, it has been modified (hardware removed) so it can be used as a fixed window or single door instead. New hardware (i.e. hinges, locking mechanism, etc.) and a new frame would need to be fitted in order to use this item as a single door.
Hardwood Fixed Window, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installer.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There are some cracks to the large panel of glazing (see photos) which would need to be replaced – please see the glazing section below for more info.
- There are screw holes and marks left by the previously fitted hardware (see photos) which could be easily filled and re-varnished.
- There are some chips and small splits to the wood on the external side (see photos) which could also be filled and touched up.
- Window is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 20mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the undamaged panes.
- The large panel of glazing is cracked, and will need to be replaced. The measurements for this panel are as follows – Height: 113 cm, Width: 37.5 cm, Thickness: 20mm. (checked JH)
- This product has been professionally varnished, which provides protection and shows the natural woodgrain throughout.
Ref No. 3AL5-15-8-16 (Unit 1 DT2)(SK)