Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design & size. The listed price is for just the one. B SOLD!
Wooden Timber, Fixed Window, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £1,000.00 each if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Window A has small dents and chips on the side of the frame and on the beading, please see in last photo. These could be touched up.
- Window is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- There are Georgian Bars internally and externally on the glazing, and internally inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance.
Ref No. 3AL3-16-11-5 A ( TG Unit 1 DT7) ( NH )