Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- Beading has split and will need replacing.
- Screw holes in places.
- Multiple paint chips all over the door. Should be able to be hidden with touch up paint or re-sprayed.
- There is rot on the bottom of these doors, this could be treated or cut out and the wood replaced at the bottom of the frame on both doors and sidelights.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 56cm in width.
- Just the door width is 110.4cm together.
- The width with just one sidelight is 166.4cm.
- Glazing is thick single glazed, clear, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Brown.
- Has matching Solid Brass coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-27 (Unit 2 LHS TG NH)