Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Timber Front Door, made to the very high standard by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £4,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
Although the door is presently not attached to the frame, all the necessary parts are included, making installation by a skilled installer simple.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- High quality 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- The colour externally is matt Black and internally is Matt White, with a White frame either side.
- Has matching Chrome coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 3AL3-23-1-6 (Unit 11 K11) (JVN)