Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
The door thickness is 4.8 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Few chips on the wood in places, but nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- 4 screw holes externally in place of numbers, however these could be filled easily.
- Wood fill marks present internally on different spots, but these could be hidden with a sand-down/repaint.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates are missing, however these could be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key for either Chubb or ERA.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is thick single glazed – clear, toughened.
- Designer film glued on to the glass, however it can be peeled off if desired.
- The colour externally is matt Blue and internally is Matt White.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 3WD4-25-1-2 (Unit 1 DT3 TG) (JVN)