Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £7,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.9cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed for 2 months and then removed because the opening was wrong.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, the external marks have been ringed in green and the internal have been ringed in red. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Door Knocker, 4 Locking Plates and Door Knob missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- The toplight / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 209cm.
Sidelight / Window
- Just the frame width is 106.6cm.
- There are multiple different widths to the sidelights:
- Sidelight one width: 38.2cm.
- Sidelight two width: 38.4cm.
- If the smaller sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 145cm.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-5 (Unit 11 DX20)(DO)