Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by Timber Windows, a professional joinery company to a very high standard. The door thickness is 5.9cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
There is no frame for this “Timber Windows” door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame. This is due to the lip around the edge of the door itself (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
Reassuringly Solid, Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system. Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading Constructed to the same exacting standards as our windows, with timber guaranteed for decades, our door sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct complete with frame.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is a chip out of the rain sill externally.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handles, Barrel, Locking Plates, hinges and Locking Strip missing, however these can be purchased online.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is Black and internally is White.
Ref No. 2AL3-24-10-4 (Unit 11 P23) (DO) t