Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Back Entrance Door, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct complete with the frame.
The door thickness is 6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
There is no frame for this “Timber Windows” door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame. this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self(see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
Reassuringly Solid, Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system. Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading Constructed to the same exacting standards as our windows, with timber guaranteed for decades, our door sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- 2 screw holes and light marks on top corner internally (from a previous alarm), however these could be filled.
- Glue marks externally on the door.
- 1 hole on the centre from the missing door knocker, it could be replaced at a low expense.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Door knocker, hinges and locking plates are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 ‘Zone’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Blue.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2AL3-2-12-5 (Unit 11 U23) (JVN)