Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by Timber Windows.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Reassuringly Solid, Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system. Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading Constructed to the same exacting standards as our windows, with timber guaranteed for decades, our door sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct complete with frame.
There is no frame for this “Timber Windows” door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame. This is due to the lip around the edge of the door itself (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
The door thickness is 5.8cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Spyhole, Door Knocker, Barrel, hinges and locking plates missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is matt Grey and internally is White.
Ref No. 2AL3-24-10-5 (Unit 11 P6) (NH) t