Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by Timber Windows.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct complete with the frame.
The door thickness is 5.4cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
There is no frame for this “Timber Windows” door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame. this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self(see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- 2 screw holes on top of the door internally.
- Has water damage externally on the top two panels.
- Paint rub mark externally which could be touched up.
- Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
- Door Knocker, Hinges and Locking Plates are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Pebble Grey (RAL 7032).
- The colour of the handles is Chrome.
Ref No. 2AL3-07-9-7 (Unit 11 V1 JVN)