Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by Timber Windows.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £6,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Reassuringly Solid, Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system. Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading Constructed to the same exacting standards as our windows, with timber guaranteed for decades, our door sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light marks and chips in a few areas some of these can be easily touched up and painted over.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 35.6cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 102.3cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 137.9cm.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has leaded diamond design externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is Gold.
Ref No. 2AL3-2-12-1 (Unit 11 FRAME J21.5 DOORS X4 NH)