Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
‘Frenchay’ Engineered European Redwood.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £5,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- The sill on its own is 3.5cm if removing.
- 4 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, bevelled, distorted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Glazing has a lovely bevelled diamond and leaded pattern externally.
- The colour externally and internally is Yellow Grey RAL 7034 with a matching white frame externally and internally.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are Gold.
Ref No. 3AL3-23-1-4 (Unit 11 K38 AG)