Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
SET 14 HAS SOLD – ONLY ONE REMAINING!
Wooden Timber Casement Window, made by Timber Windows to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Reassuringly Solid, Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system. Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading Constructed to the same exacting standards as our windows, with timber guaranteed for decades, our door sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Was only installed in a showroom for 6-12 months.
- Excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- High quality Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- There are no keys with this window as they are keyless and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Window Set 13 opens to the Left when viewing from outside – See photos.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the panes, and externally & internally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey White (RAL 9002), with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2AL3-24-10-13 (Unit 2 15 ) (JVN) t