Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Casement Window, made by Timber Windows.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Reassuringly Solid, Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system. Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading Constructed to the same exacting standards as our windows, with timber guaranteed for decades, our door sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- There are no keys with this window as they are keyless and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the panes, and externally & internally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ideal if you’re after a very high quality window at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2AL3-24-10-12 (Unit 11 K11) (NH) t