Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Timber Wooden Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand. We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us. The door thickness is 6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small chip on the rain sill, however this will not effect the integrity of the door and could easily be touched up (see photos).
- Slight dents on the external side of the door (see photos) but this is purely cosmetic and could be touched up.
- There are small paint chips on the door, this could benefit from being repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Missing escutcheons, locking mechanism and parts of the hinges are missing (see photos), however these are all available to purchase online and are easy to fit.
- 4 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally & internally inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance.
- The colour of the hinges are chrome.
Ref No. 3AL3-16-11-1 (Unit 11 M38) (AW)