Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber, Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 5.8cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Mark cut into the wood below the escutcheon internally – this can be filled and touched up.
- Down the lip of he door there are some marks and dents where the paint as chipped away these are small and can be easily touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges and Escutcheons missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the panes, as well as externally & internally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are
Ref No. 3AL3-25-4-5 (Unit 11 S10)(DO)