Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Bi-Folding Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitter
The door thickness is 5.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/Very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- The middle pane has a section of rot which could be treated easily, they have been painted over.
- Please see last photos relating to the defects.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 ‘ERA’ keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, 2 doors stack to the right the end panel is fixed.
- Doors are top rolling.
- There are no exterior handles, so they can only be opened/locked from the inside- this offers higher security and gives a more aesthetically pleasing appearance externally.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Brown, with a matching frame either side.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2S36-10-10-1 (Unit 11 Doors T17 Frame A22) (LL) t