Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design and size – the listed price is for one unit only.
uPVC Full-Glass Back Door in Anthracite Grey, fully enforced with laminated glazing.
Bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Sovereign Group’, using a ‘VEKA’ profile.
Produced on the 27/10/2021 (see photos), and offers some of the latest security systems & energy efficiency ratings on the market.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
Low Threshold is missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 5 point ‘Maco’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Door opens internally to the Left.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Laminated (High performance safety glass and is held together if shattered; also reduces noise).
- There is no condensation occurring between the panes.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Anthracite Grey and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3ME10-07-7-27A (Unit 11)(O25)(DO)