Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in Black, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Synseal’.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Cracks on the interior side of the door (see photos) – these could easily be filled and touched up. They are purely cosmetic and have not effected the quality/sturdiness of the door.
- High quality 7 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £180 total inc VAT, this will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us.
Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:Width: 68.2cm, Height: 173.6cm x1 pane(s) (Checked LH)
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Chrome furniture.
Ref No. 3LE2-9-1-9 (Unit 2 TG JH)