Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places. Overall it is still in excellent condition on both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Paint is chipped on the hinges (see photos) which could be easily touched up. This is purely cosmetic and does not effect the operation of the hinges in any way.
- Scratches and scuffs around the edges of the frame from the previous installation – these will be hidden with trim when the door is installed again.
- Paint fleck on the internal side (see photos) which could be removed using a solvent cleaner.
- Missing one drain cap cover.
- High quality 9 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 keys.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL5-08-3-2 (Unit 1 BT6 TG JH)