Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
We are not sure on the exact age of this product, but it is modern and has had very little use.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Small scratches on the exterior handle which are hardly visible (see photos) and could be easily touched up.
- Crack on the interior beading (if removed the beading is broken but once installed you can only see a crack) – this is purely cosmetic and has not effected the integrity of the beading. Replacement beading can be purchased online at a small expense.
- Small scratches to the edge of the door internally which could be touched up.
- Some very small paint flecks on the interior surface which are barely visible and could be removed used a solvent cleaner.
- High quality 7 point ‘Abus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Yale’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3LS7-14-3-2 (Unit 11 TG RACK JH)