Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still it is in excellent condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed again.
- Marks around the edge of the frame from the previous installation which would also be hidden by trim when the door is installed again.
- Screw holes on the internal side of the frame from previously hung blinds (see photos) – these could easily be filled, or covered with new replacement blinds.
- Gasket inside top edge of the door is split in one place, and the gasket around the window pane is slightly too short (see photos) – new gaskets can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Light scuff marks on both sides of the door which could be easily touched up.
- Paint residue on the hinges (see photos) which could be removed using a solvent cleaner.
- 7 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL4-17-3-2 (Unit 11 TG RACK JH)