Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Scratches on the hinges which could be easily touched up – replacement hinge caps can also be purchased online for a small expense.
- Scratches on the external handle which could also be touched up.
- The frame is cracked on the edge of the frame in two places from the previous installation (see photos) but this would be hidden with trim when the door is installed again.
- Sill end caps missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 5 point ‘Maco’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 keys.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL5-21-3-1 (Unit 11 TG RACK JH)