Wooden Pine, Bi-folding Doors, made by ‘Jeld-Wen’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £6,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint chips around top light and frame, these could be touched up.
- Q-Lon gasket is torn and needs replacing (see photos), however this can be purchased online at a low expense and is easy to fit.
- 3 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 5 ‘Versa’ keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are top hung.
- The toplight / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 209.3cm.
- The depth of the toplight is 9cm.
- The toplight did not come with the doors originally this has been added on by the previous owners so can be easily removed.
- Glazing is 16mm thick double glazed, clear,metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency for the doors.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed on the toplight, clear metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3SE19-9-10-1 (Unit 11 Frame H 14 – Doors T20) (MB)