Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Bi-folding Doors, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘FSDS’ (formally ‘Fold N Slide’).
Would cost around £4,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
FSDS products are designed to break down the barrier between living space and the environment around you. They have the most versatile of configurations, stacking both ways. FSDS pride themselves on producing durable products. Robust yet lightweight and resistant to sunlight, oxidation, and a variety of chemicals and being as easy to clean as possible, requiring next to no maintenance to keep it looking good all year round.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Comes with all the frame connectors separately.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- High quality 5 point ‘GU’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Glazing is 28 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The blinds are clipped on internally and can be removed if required.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 3CV22-2-2-1 (Unit 11 R2) (JVN)