Want to make an offer ?
uPVC French Doors bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Munster Joinery’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Has fully operational blinds installed.
- One sill end cap is missing, however this can be purchased online.
- Light scratch mark internally on the frame, however this is hardly noticeable and could be easily touched up.
- Gasket slightly torn in a place(see photo), but does not effect the integrity or operation of the product and could be replaced.
- 7 point ‘Lockmaster’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Atk’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- Comes with a low threshold, which can be sunk into the floor so there is nothing to step over.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3NN10-11-10-1 (Unit 11) (H20) (SK)