Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Good condition both sides.
- On one beading section, the Mahogany wrap is peeling, you maybe able to purchase this online, if not we have provided some extra trim that can replace the section (this is not the length of the door).
- Light marks, small chips, bubbling and flaking on the PVC foil in few places.
- Five screw holes internally from previous fitting, but these can either be filled or be hidden using suitable furniture.
- Two small lock keeps and a hinge cover cap is missing, however, these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 5 point ‘Roto’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is wood-grain Brown Mahogany, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Gold and the colour of the hinges is Brown.
Ref No. 3LU1-7-7-10 (Unit 11 L20) (JVN)