Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have a matching set of these available for sale – see our eBay shop.
uPVC French Doors with Sidelights and Toplight in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £3,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
We are not sure on the exact age of these doors. However, they are modern, in great condition, and have seen little use.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ clean condition both sides.
- Paint chips on the hinges, however these are metal and could easily be touched up.
- 2 screw holes each on both sidelights, on the frame and on the door internally, but these can easily be filled/hidden with trim when installed.
- x1 hinge pin is missing, however these can be sourced online and fitted easily.
- Some of the internally stuck-on Georgian bars are missing, but this doesn’t effect the appearance when viewing from outside and you could purchase matching ones at a low expense if desired.
- One section of trim is missing to hide the sidelight couplers. However, this can be purchased online at a low expense and fitted easily.
- High quality 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘LSH’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- The toplight / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 211.7 cm.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 85.4 cm in width.
- Just the frame width is 169.5 cm.
- The width with just one sidelight is 254.9 cm.
- Please note: The missing pane of glass has been ordered and fitted into the sidelight. This will be clear, and may need a tinted film applied to it in order to match the other panes.
- Glazing is 28 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars inside the panes, and stuck to the glazing both externally & internally, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units. We can order new glazing at a cost of £345 total including VAT.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3KT11-8-3-2 (Unit 11)(Frame J1)(Doors Q9)(JVN)