Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC French Doors bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Eurocell’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Due to a recent £3million investment in research and development, Modus residential doors deliver industry-leading energy efficiency. With a triple-seal option providing superb thermal performance and air tightness, U-values as low as 0.7 can be achieved – exceeding Passivhaus standards.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed for approximately 1 year.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides (see photos).
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Scuffs on two of the hinges (see photos) – these could be easily touched up.
- One pane of glass has been replaced but not to the same tint as the one installed – see glazing for an estimate.
- Sill End Caps, however these can be purchased online at a small expense.
- 9 point ‘Fullex’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- One pane of glass is clear, while the other is tinted (see photos). We can replace one or both of the panes at £150 per pane including VAT (this will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us).
- Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
- Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order the glass yourself, the units required are:
- Width 67.2 cm, Height 179.8 cm (for both panes) (checked LH).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3LU4-31-1-1 (Unit 11)(GLASS RACK 8) (DOORS H37) (JH)