Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC French Doors in White, bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- External handles are slightly weathered (see photos), as you would expect to see on pre-owned doors. This is purely cosmetic and has not effected the operation of the handles in any way.
- Small scuff mark on the sill which could be easily touched up (see photos).
- Some marks around the edges of the frame from the previous installation which would be hidden by trim when the doors are installed again.
- Sill End Caps are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 11 point ‘Ingenious’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Has a high security Anti-Snap barrel and comes with 4 ‘Avocet’ keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing and externally on the pane. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Silver and the hinges are White.
Ref No. 3KT2-24-3-1 (Unit 11)(M11)(JH)