Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC French Doors.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Residue mastic around the frame from previous installation.
- Screw holes on the top of the internal frame please see last photos these can be filled or covered by trim when installed.
- Blinds are screwed into the internal beading these can be removed you will just need to filler the holes.
- Sill is slightly too long but easily cut to size.
- There is condensation occurring inside one of the double glazed units- we can order a replacement pane(s) for £120 total including VAT. Please note that the panes are both tinted so you may want to change both panes so they match.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- There is condensation occurring inside one the double glazed unit- we can order a replacement pane for £120 total including VAT. Contact us for more details. You can order any glass you would like from clear, patterned or frosted.
- If you want to order yourself, the unit required is:
- Width: 54.3 cm, Height: 169.1 cm x1 pane (checked LH)
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3BA15-5-4-1 (Unit 11 M20 NH)